Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Girl Scout games update...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jamieplus3's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks again everyone for the great ideas for my GS troop. I am definitely going to be incorporating all of them over the course of this year. I ordered a copy of the Birthday Party book, and saved all of the other suggestions in a file so I can have something fun at each meeting.

    Today the girls finished earning their Sports and Games Try-It by playing several games. I printed off the Around the World Bingo game from the AG website and that was a huge hit! We also played Addy's feather game and ran races like Kaya. The girls had so much fun!

    At the next meeting we will be making the egg carton Mancala games, and I know the girls are going to love them.

    (BTW, Jenndon, I wanted to let you know I found a version of the game that uses the top of the egg carton to form "banks" at each end. Here is a link if you are curious: Mancala Craft )

    Thanks again,

    Jamie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to hear the games were a hit! Hope the rest of your year goes as well.

    Jo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •